Solar Energy UK
24 October 2022
Six members of Solar Energy UK came on top at the Solar & Storage Live Awards, the glittering high point of the solar industry’s year.
The Awards, held on 19 October as part of the Solar & Storage Live conference, celebrated the industry and recognised the most innovative and impactful solar and storage projects and contributors throughout the UK.
Congratulations to our members!
- Solarsense won Contractor of the Year.
- Emtec Energy won the Alan Clark Award for Local/Community Energy.
- Custom Solar won the Commercial Solar and/or Storage Project of the Year Award.
- Midsummer was the Wholesaler/Distributor of the Year.
- Clean Solar Solutions won the Operations and Management Award.
- Viridian Solar won the Product Innovation Award.
Seb Berry, former Vice-Chair of Solar Energy UK, who also ran public affairs for almost two decades at pioneering UK solar business Solarcentury (since acquired by Statkraft), was given the Lifetime Achievement Award. During his speech, he said: ‘This award is really unexpected and very special. After 21 years working in this incredible sector, it means a lot to me. It’s been my very great honour to play a small part in establishing solar in this country’.
– ENDS –
For further information or to request an interview, please contact:
Name: Gareth Simkins | Email: email@example.com